General Conditions for January to April Registration
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JANUARY 25, 2021 (Tentative)
- Due to COVID-19 limited space is available. Team Registration to SNS was January 4th, 2021. All players that were interested in programming should have completed the Expression of Interest form back in November/December. Registration will open following Public Health Announcements - January 25 and close January 29, 2021. This deadline will be communicated to members as soon as the club has confirmation from the province that team competition is permitted for the 2021 season. We will have a wait-list for programs after the registration limit is reached.
- Due to time constraints and COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no make-up sessions due to poor weather or Public Health restrictions for fields or gym closures or game cancellations.
- We will be following the direction of Public Health. If the programs are completely shutdown per directives from Public Health prior to 8:00 am January 30, 2021, all registered participants will receive a refund less a service fee of 10% per our Refund Policy.
- If programs are completely shutdown per directives from Public Health between January 30 and February 28, 2021, the club will review allocated team expenses and offer a representative refund/credit (TBD) for any unused portions of the registration fees.
- If Public Health restrictions change after January 30 requiring program modifications which demands more turf time and space for groups, we will review paid registrations and determine if additional funds will be required for completion of the season.
- For all other refund requests, please refer to the Refund Policy. No refunds will be issued after the start of the program on January 31st unless Public Health Restrictions are in place as indicated above. Members must note that even prior to program start dates, UDFC needs to make financial commitments for programs and those costs will not be refunded.
- Programs have been built mainly around the usage of facilities with turf for at least one training session per week. These facilities were selected to help with continuity of programming should access to gyms be restricted or modified by HRCE/HRM.