General Conditions for January to March Registration
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR WINTER 2021 SEASON WITH SNS' RETURN TO COMPETITION LEAGUE
DEADLINE FOR COMPLETION - NOVEMBER 28, 2020
Members that complete the form by the deadline and help us determine expected committment will receive the Winter 2021 registration link at least 2 days in advance of the general membership. As spaces are limited, this will be a benefit.
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN MID-DECEMBER
- Due to COVID-19 limited space is available. Team Registration to SNS is November 30, 2020. All players interested in programming must register before November 30. We will have a wait-list for programs after the registration limit is reached.
- Due to time constraints and COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no make-up sessions due to poor weather or Public Health restrictions for fields or gym closures or game cancellations.
- We will be following the direction of Public Health. If the programs are completely shutdown per directives from Public Health prior to 8:00 am January 4, 2021, all registered participants will receive a refund less a service fee of 10% per our Refund Policy.
- If programs are completely shutdown per directives from Public Health between January 4 and February 28, 2021, the club will review allocated team expenses and offer a representative refund/credit (TBD) for any unused portions of the registration fees.
- Unfortunately due to the commitments UDFC must make to offer programming, once programs start on January 4, 2021, there will be no refunds, unless as stipulated above. Even prior to program start dates, UDFC needs to make financial commitments for January to March programs which will not be refunded.
- Programs have been built mainly around the usage of facilities with turf for at least one training session per week. These facilities were selected to help with continuity of programming should access to gyms be restricted or modified by HRCE/HRM.