All programs will adhere to the Nova Scotia Public Health guidelines
All United DFC Skill Centre Coaches will be properly qualified and on-boarded in order to ensure that we as a club adhere to the standards & principles set by Soccer Nova Scotia & Canada Soccer.
All coaches must apply to coach within United DFC and all applicants will be screened and reviewed in order to ensure that they meet or are working towards all of the requirements of United DFC & Canada Soccer. These requirements include the age-stage specific grassroots training/course, making ethical decisions, respect in sport, making headway and emergency action planning. These qualification standards can be found under the Coaching Qualification section of the Canada Soccer Grassroots standards, found here.
Are you interested in coaching for our Youth Development teams? (U5-U12) Please complete this Coaches Application to get started.
Payment options are available. First payment is due upon registration. There will be a $10 per transaction fee for making payment via instalments.
Program Fees are determined by a number of costs including:
-Registration with Governing Bodies (Canada & Soccer Nova Scotia)
-United DFC Club Technical Direction, Administration & Registration Costs
-League / Festival Costs
-Referee / Game Leader Costs
-Coach Education, workshops, professional development opportunities
Available to kids ages 4 to 8 (born in 2014 to 2018), our 10 week winter mini program takes place in a local school gym once a week. It is designed to develop basic soccer skills, fair play, and sportsmanship in a fun atmosphere full of games and activities. This program is offered in the fall and winter.
For more program information on Winter Mini Programming please click here.
Skill Centre programs are designed to provide players ages 6-11 (born in 2011 to 2016) with a fun, social experience that continues to grow a love for soccer as well as continuing to teach the basic skills, and tactics of soccer. Practices will be based on the Skill Centre model where the players are split into groups each week, playing a series of games and drills to develop soccer skills.
For more program information on Winter Skill Centres please click here.
The U10/12 Community program is designed for players who are interested in playing pick up games once a week in a local gym. This 10 week program is offered in the fall and the winter. Players age 9 to 12 (born in 2010 to 2013).
For more program information on the Winter Community program please click here.
This program is designed for players who intend to graduate into the performance pathway. This stream demands more commitment from players in comparison to the community/recreation stream. This is considered a foundation program and adheres to the Learn to Train phase of the Long-Term Athlete Development model. For players aged 11 & 12 (born in 2010).
For more program information on U12 Pre-Performance programs please click here.
For players aged 12 to 18 (born in 2004 to 2010). Our Community programs offer 1 weeknight practice and 1 weekend league game. New players are always welcome and the main focus is having fun while being active for life.
For more program information on Winter Community programs please choose your group
U13 A/B Girls (2009)
U13 B Boys (2009)
U15 B Girls (2007/2008)
U15 B Boys (2007/2008)
U18 B Girls (2004/2005/2006)
For players aged 12 to 18 (born in 2004 to 2010). Our Competitive “A” program gives players the opportunity to develop their skills at the weekly practice while competing in weekend games as part of the Nova Scotia Soccer League. Teams at this level balance skill development and fun. New players are always welcome.
For more program information on Winter Competitive programs please choose your group
U13 A/B Girls (2009)
U13 A Boys (2009)
U15A Girls (2007/2008)
U18 A Girls (2004/2005/2006)
U18 A Boys (2004/2005/2006)
Designed to meet the needs of players ages 12 -18 (born in 2004 to 2010) that desire a more challenging and competitive playing environment. Our main goal for our competitive team program is to help each player reach their maximum potential with regards to soccer, in the best possible environment.
U13 AA Girls (2009)
U13 AA Boys (2009)
U15 AA Girls (2007/2008)
U15 AA Boys (2007/2008)
U18 AA Girls (2004/2005/2006)
U18 AA Boys (2004/2005/2006)
U14 AAA Girls (2008)
U14 AAA Boys (2008)
U15 AAA Girls (2007/2008)
U15 AAA Boys (2007/2008)
U17 AAA Girls (2005/2006)
U17 AAA Boys (2005/2006)
Following the success of the first, invite-only, High-performance training Skill School Program this winter we are delighted to launch Phase Two - with more added benefits for our dedicated players. Information on High-Performance Training - Registration Now Open!
Senior AAA (Premiership)
All senior teams operate differently. Some are very independent and others work closely with the club. Team registration fees are calculated based on the way the team operates.
Availability and opening of the Adult Kick around TBD
* Due to COVID-19 limited space is available. All players interested in programming must register before the above deadlines. We will have a wait-list for programs after the registration limit is reached on a first come first serve basis.
* Late registrations will be subject to a $50 admin fee.
* Due to time constraints and COVID-19 restrictions, there will be no make-up sessions due to poor weather conditions or Public Health restrictions for fields or gym closures, or game cancellations.
* We will be following the direction of Public Health. If the programs are completely shut down per directives from Public Health prior to 8:00 am on the program registration deadline, all registered participants will receive a refund less a service fee of 10% per our Refund Policy.
* If programs are completely shut down per directives from Public Health after the program starts, the club will review allocated team expenses and offer a representative refund/credit (TBD) for any unused portions of the registration fees.
* If Public Health restrictions change following the deadline of your program registration resulting in program modifications that collectively demand more field time and space for groups, we will review paid registrations and determine if additional funds will be required for completion of the remaining season.
* Unfortunately due to the commitments United DFC must make to offer programming, the club is required to make certain financial commitments from April to October for programs that will not be refunded.
* Players who are not registered will not be permitted to enter the facility or field for training sessions.
The current COVID-19 Health & Safety restrictions will continue to make the training and playing environments different from previous seasons. As we navigate this new environment together, please be aware of and respect the protocols we have in place.
We are all in this together and we all have a part to play in the success of soccer and other extra-curricular activities moving forward.
Additional questions may be answered in our FAQ’s.
United DFC will be accepting Visa and MasterCard for all online registrations.
Payments can be made in person at our office with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Debit, and Cash.