Community is a program for players who want to play competitive games in a more relaxed, fun environment where they are able to play with their friends, in their local community.
These programs are ideal for players who are not interested in the performance pathway or those who are unable to commit as much time.
We have the following programs for Community/Recreational soccer. Please click on your age group for more program information and schedules.
- U13 (Born: 2009)
- U15 (Born: 2007, 2008)
- U18 (Born: 2004, 2005, 2006)
Uniform/Training Clothing Requirements
- All players are required to wear their own shin guards/pads.
- Players are strongly encouraged to wear outdoor soccer cleats and socks for playing on grass or turf. Outdoor soccer cleats will provide stability and traction.
- Players are expected to have their own size 4 soccer ball for practicing at home. The coach may require that players bring their own balls to practice.
- The club provides the equipment (game balls, etc.) and uniforms may be purchased at our office or online.
- Club-approved tracksuits and club clothing are available for purchase but are optional.